Here are the top public interview questions on Interview GPS for evaluating a candidate's knowledge of Customer Checkout.
Last Updated: March 29, 2020
Attribute Type: Skill
Handling point of sale checkout for a retailer
- Create a free community account to rate questions and generate interview plans.
- A customer hands you a $10 bill for a purchase of $2.28. What bills and coins should they receive back?
- A customer tries to combine two offers that cannot be combined. How would you handle it?
- How do you handle the repetition of being a cashier?
- Tell me about a time a customer pressured you to go against store policy. How did you handle it?
- Tell me about a time the business what short staffed on a busy day. How did you manage your line?