Here are the top public interview questions on Interview GPS for evaluating a candidate's knowledge of Prince2.
Last Updated: Feb. 25, 2020
Attribute Type: Skill
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured project management method and practitioner certification program
- Create a free community account to rate questions and get access to 41 more questions on Prince2
- What is directing a project (DP)?
- Which process is responsible for triggering the request to deliver a project?
- What are the risk strategies?
- Which role confirms stage and project progress against agreed tolerances?
- What are the planning approaches?
- What are the various objectives of Directing a Project?
- What are the types of project?
- What are the three steps of quality review technique?