Here are the top public interview questions on Interview GPS for evaluating a candidate's knowledge of R.
Last Updated: Feb. 25, 2020
Attribute Type: Skill
Object or component oriented development software
- Create a free community account to rate questions and get access to 57 more questions on R
- How can you add datasets in R?
- What is multi-threading and how can you implement it in R programming language?
- How will you combine multiple different string like "Data", "Science", "in" ,"R", "Programming" as a single string "Data_Science_in_R_Programmming" ?
Which of the following is a principle of analytic graphics?
See the answer at data-flair.training
- How to check the frequency distribution of a categorical variable?
- How missing values and impossible values are represented in R language?
- What is the difference between rnorm and runif functions ?
- What are with () and BY () functions used for?